Li & Hungerford Property Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing value based property investment and development advice through deep understanding of the communities of the markets we are situated within and analysis of big data trends. As an employee you will enjoy flexible working hours, a casual work environment, empowerment to make a real difference, and the chance to further develop your skill base.
Personal & Administrative Assistant
You will be working under the President, as a crucial part of making the company run smoothly. Salary is negotiable subject to handling of responsibility and experience. Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Managing accounts and payables of the company and clients
- Providing assistance in managing schedules
- Provide administrative assistance
Successful candidates will be/have:
- Organized, punctual and motivated
- Completion of some college coursework or any bachelor’s degree; additional on-the-job training can be provided
- Experience and understanding of business concepts will be considered favorably
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will have no criminal record and be required to submit relevant references and government documentation.